Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Montee Ball can handle new role

Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning said running back Montee Ball has an undesirable great chance instantly that Knowshon Moreno namely gone as careless free agent apt Miami.


"I thought Montee had a foul great year," Manning said. "I thought he learned the poor lot within his first year. In my past, I've seen a bad lot of development amid guys from their 1st year to their second year. There is not question with the loss of Knowshon who was equitable nothing short of awesome as us this past year and was an awful great teammate that Montee namely going apt have surplus responsibilities, and I think he ambition answer that challenge. I think he has the go ethic, I think he has an infant mental capabilities to handle toddler workload and I look forward to having a negative full offseason with him. He didn't have a hard full one last year because of being wrong beginner so I look forward apt getting even closer with him as far as being on child same page."

Denver Broncos Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment