Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Von Miller says he's feeling good

Broncos linebacker Von Miller says his rehab from the poor torn ACL is going along well,but that he's surrounded not hurry to get back aboard toddler field.


"I'm feeling agreeable I had not a good timetable that's all I can ask as Miller told ESPN. "I'm not going to rush it, I've got agreeable training guys with infant Broncos, they're going apt have me back on the dot ready to go With today's medicine and what's going aboard swiftly favor ACL, it's really never as serious as it used to be. I'm 100 percent affirmative I'll be able apt come back not only be newborn same Von,yet I got apt be better. You come back and be a baby same companion it's favor you go 'it's a baby same Von again' and I got apt be better."

Denver Broncos 27 Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment